New Dave Dorman Art Catalog for Sale for ROTOFUGI Show
As you know, my first-ever one-man gallery show “PI ala Mode” is opening at ROTOFUGI in Chicago, running April 6-29, 2012. This show will feature quite a few new and previously unseen canvas paintings with theme of “Octopi,” because, as you know from previous posts, I’m a believer that you can never have too many tentacles! In addition to this art, there will be a selection of other art and illustrations from my private collection, both published and unpublished. This show will be running through the weekend of C2E2 in Chicago, so if you are coming to town for the convention, make a plan to head downtown and check out Rotofugi! I plan to be at the gallery in person on Friday around 7:30 p.m., following my horror panel at C2E2.
I have assembled the Dave Dorman Gallery Show Art Catalogue, which I am pre-selling online:
- Each piece of art in in my one-man show is included, with information about each piece. This is full-color book with the card stock full-color cover premieres my newest art and some pieces never before published
- Size is 5.5″x 8.5″
- Limited to 250 copies, signed and numbered
- Price = $20 with $5 postage via Paypal ONLY
- This is a great companion piece to my career retrospective book Rolling Thunder: The Art of Dave Dorman
- Order it exclusively here: www.davedorman.com/picatalogue.shtml.
Extra Bonus! This Weekend ONLY: All orders made by Monday April 2nd will receive a copy of both, the show poster and postcard, also signed by me.
So…order yourself a slice of Pi ala Mode and treat yourself to one of life’s little indulgences!
30th Anniversary Special Edition Giclees Update: I had a slight problem with getting the embossing stamp, which delayed the prints slightly. This has been rectified and we will get back on track with shipping out the overdue prints next week. For those waiting to hear what the third print will be, I will announce that next week as well.
Thanks again my friends and fans for your continued support of my work!
(I’m @DaveDorman on Twitter)