I Need Your Opinion – Dave Dorman Experience 2013?
I’ve gotten more than a few Facebook messages on this matter, and I’d like to check in with you who follow my blog. I’m considering doing another “Dave Dorman Experience” this year during C2E2, but I want to make sure there’s still interest. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this tiny event, here’s what it entails:
- A limousine picks you up at a designated location at C2E2 and drives you to my house.
- A private chef prepares a gourmet dinner, served to you, my guests.
- I give a brief studio tour and my various collections & paintings.
- I create a fresh piece of art for my guests, starting with the preliminary and going through to the final painting. (Last year I did a Boba Fett piece.)
- We draw straws to see who goes home with either one.
- I offer access to my private vault of prints, prelims and available paintings for sale. (This is great for collectors.)
- This year, I hope to have customized shirts for everyone as a keepsake.
- The limousine returns you to your hotel in Chicago.
Let me know if this is something you’d like to see me do again this year. We had a lot of fun with the fans who joined us last year! Please email my wife & publicist at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like additional information.
Thanks, as always, for reading.