It’s Official – Dave Dorman Experience: Year Two Is Happening
Chef Timothy Schultz of Wisconsin is now officially on board, so I am pleased to announce we will be having The Dave Dorman Experience: Year Two this April 27th from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., which is during (but not endorsed by or connected to) C2E2.
The Dave Dorman Experience: Year Two Package Includes These Exclusives:
- Limousine transportation from McCormick Place (where C2E2 is held) to Dorman’s private residence in the Chicago suburbs
- Swag bag of rare gifts from sponsors and Dorman’s personal archive
- Exclusive event t-shirt designed and signed by Dorman (watch this blog where I’ll post the t-shirt designs)
- Chef Timothy Schultz will be serving hors d’oeuvres and a traditional gourmet Italian meal paired with wines
- Collectors will have an exclusive tour of my studio, collections, and access to my private vault of prints, pencil prelims, and paintings
- Fans will receive an exclusive, live painting demo by me
- One lucky fan will win the pencil prelim from the live demo
- One lucky fan will win the actual painting from my live demo (Note: In the interest of drying time, I will be painting in acrylics rather than oils for this event)
- A portion of the proceeds from this event will go to Elgin Academy and the organization that helps my military family, USACares.org.
The cost to reserve space for this event is $350 per person, limited to a maximum of 10 people. To reserve your space today, please email email@example.com for instructions, along with a list of any dietary restrictions, drink preferences, and most importantly, your shirt size.
To get more details, please “Like” https://Facebook.com/DaveDormanFanPage or check back with me here. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, thank you for reading and a Happy Easter to you!