- Signed By Me
- Marked an an A/P (Artist’s Proof).
- I will be happy to personalize the prints for you as well. (You can leave a note on the Paypal purchase form).
- Extra Bonus–As a thank you for all your support over the years, I will add small remarque (original pencil drawing) on every print that is ordered at no extra charge.
- Sent out using Paypal’s shipping, which will include a notification to you of when your order shipped and a tracking number to follow your shipment.
- All orders in the U.S. made before Dec. 19 will get to you before Christmas.
Archive for the Art Lithographs Category
I will be at REEL ART in Berwyn on March 22nd from Noon until 3 p.m. Meet some really amazing artists whom I am proud to call my friends and colleagues: Hilary Barta, Randy Broecker, Dougherty & Nieves, Gary Gianni, Scott Gustafson, Doug Klauba, Aaron Miller and Alex Wald.
Here is a flyer announcing the event:
The Pre-Orders Counter is Open for Business! I thank each of you for your interest in pre-ordering my new Star Wars Celebration VI Print titled Breaking Ground: Imperial Base, Moon of Endor. Here is how the finished art looks:
This print features a look at the Imperial Base construction site on the Moon of Endor, which is seen as a staging point for the Emperor’s mightiest weapon: The Second Death Star. We see Lord Vader himself supervising construction with a keen eye, ready to report back personally to the Emperor himself.
I had a great deal of fun working on this piece. Once again, I tried capturing a scene not filmed, but intricately tied into the storyline of the film. In this case, it was a “missing scene” from Star Wars: Episode 6 Return of the Jedi. This piece features some of my favorite troopers–the Scouts–and for those fans who have asked me hundreds of times over the years, have I ever painted Ewoks?…well, here you go!
Here are details for you:
Pre-Order Rules: Only those attending and picking up the prints in person at Star Wars Celebration VI can place an order…or: If you can arrange for someone else to pick up your order, that is fine, but you must contact me at email@example.com and give me their name.
Price: $80. Here’s my reasoning: My previous Celebration prints have been priced at $100, but I have lowered this year’s print price to $80 to reflect the current economy. I felt uncomfortable pricing the print as high as previous editions, knowing that finances are limited for the great majority of fans and collectors, myself included.
Paper: The lithograph is printed on an archival paper, of the same quality as previous years
Dimensions: Widescreen style, 20” x 36”
Quantity: It is limited to 250 copies
Autograph: Each limited edition lithograph is signed and numbered by me, Dave Dorman
Specifying Your Print Number: If you would like a specific number, please make a note of that on the Paypal order form so that Denise can track it in her spread sheet. I will do my best to deliver the number you ask for, but it will be a first come, first serve situation. You may wish to submit an alternate number in the event that your preferred number is already taken.
Remarques: Due to contractual reasons, I cannot add a remarque to your pre-paid drawing prior to the show. All remarques must be done at the show, in person. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Site Sales at SWCVI: If you prefer, you can purchase your print from me at the show. These prints have always sold out, so getting in your pre-order is a prudent decision.
Where to Find Me: I will be at Booth #939 in the regular section of the show, not in the ACME Artists Section. My booth information will also be included as a friendly reminder in the confirmation email you receive from me for your pre-order.
As always, I thank each of you for your interest in my work and for supporting my career. I look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
- Each piece of art in in my one-man show is included, with information about each piece. This is full-color book with the card stock full-color cover premieres my newest art and some pieces never before published
- Size is 5.5″x 8.5″
- Limited to 250 copies, signed and numbered
- Price = $20 with $5 postage via Paypal ONLY
- This is a great companion piece to my career retrospective book Rolling Thunder: The Art of Dave Dorman
- Order it exclusively here: www.davedorman.com/picatalogue.shtml.