- Size: 6″ x 9″
- Pages: 24
- Card stock covers
- High-quality interior paper
- Limited Edition: 300 copies
- Each will be hand signed by me, Dave Dorman
- Price is $20.00 (plus $5 shipping worldwide)
Archive for the Comic Book Art Category
I am considering doing a bunch of character studies–fully rendered pencil drawings–like this one:
for inclusion in my summer sketchbook LEADWORKS. While I have my own favorite characters to draw, I thought I would throw it out to you, my fans, to get some ideas on what you would like to see me draw. If you have suggestions for any character from any media (films, comics, TV, media, etc.) just list them on either of my Facebook Fan Pages in the relevant thread here: http://facebook.com/davedormansstudio
and I will take them under consideration. If I use YOUR suggested character, I will be sure to credit your name with a special thanks on the related page in the new LEADWORKS 2014 book.
Thanks for reading and Happy Hump Day,
- The piece is 9″ x 7″ oil and acrylic on illustration board.
- It is mounted and framed (under UV plexiglass) and ready to hang.
- The price on this piece is $500, including overnight shipping and tracking
- It is available on this page on my website:
- As this is an original painting, there is only one, so the first fan to purchase it from the page gets it.
- The Dark Empire cover featuring the very serious “Dark Luke” figure.
- The first cover to “Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis,” which was the cover that got it all going for me with Dark Horse’s licensing.
- And finally, the BATMAN overlooking Gotham from his gargoyle perch, used as a book cover for “The Batman Murders.”
Here’s a poster explaining what I’ll be doing tonight – teaching drawing skills to children and pre-teens. If you would like to get some holiday shopping out the way, I will have a table set up for art sales and autographs after the teaching event.