Archive for the Illustration Category
- Signed By Me
- Marked an an A/P (Artist’s Proof).
- I will be happy to personalize the prints for you as well. (You can leave a note on the Paypal purchase form).
- Extra Bonus–As a thank you for all your support over the years, I will add small remarque (original pencil drawing) on every print that is ordered at no extra charge.
- Sent out using Paypal’s shipping, which will include a notification to you of when your order shipped and a tracking number to follow your shipment.
- All orders in the U.S. made before Dec. 19 will get to you before Christmas.
I have 3 new small books available featuring my art. They are as follows: DAVE DORMAN 2014 SKETCHBOOK “LEADWORKS No. 2,” as well as NEW MAGIC/WOW and ALIENS/PREDATOR Books! Here’s the link to place your orders: http://www.davedorman.com/leadworks2014.shtml
•The first is my new sketchbook LEADWORKS No. 2, featuring pencil art from my painting preliminaries for various paintings including Star Wars, as well as many new pencil drawing done specifically for this volume. Cost: $15 including Postage
•The second is a collection of fantasy art featuring many MAGIC the GATHERING (MTG) and WORLD of WARCRAFT (WoW) paintings.
Cost: $20 including Postage
•The third book is a much-asked-for collection of my most popular ALIENS and PREDATOR paintings, including many ALIENS v PREDATOR (AvP) paintings. Cost: $20 including Postage
Special Pricing for All Three Books: $45 including Postage.
As always, I thank you for your interest in and support of my work!!
For the first time, I am offering my graphic novel original comic book art from RAIL: BROKEN THINGS available for sale at San Diego Comic-Con this year. This is the artwork that appears in the WASTED LANDS OMNIBUS, which is premiering this year at Comic-Con through Magnetic Press, as well as at my Booth #4500. Additionally, I am selling my pencil sketch art pieces from my 2014 Edition of my LEADWORKS #2 Book. Here are some images of me loading the artwork into my portfolios today as well as a new look at what the cover of the new WASTED LANDS OMNIBUS book looks like.
Thanks everyone, for reading. I hope to see you at SDCC – I’ll be at Booth #4500, which is an end cap booth facing the lobby, near Door F, in the first aisle running parallel to the lobby. Watch for me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to be posting fun images of the show this year. Here’s my links:
http://twitter.com/DaveDorman (@DaveDorman on Twitter)
On Instagram, I’m under DaveDormanArtist.