- Signed By Me
- Marked an an A/P (Artist’s Proof).
- I will be happy to personalize the prints for you as well. (You can leave a note on the Paypal purchase form).
- Extra Bonus–As a thank you for all your support over the years, I will add small remarque (original pencil drawing) on every print that is ordered at no extra charge.
- Sent out using Paypal’s shipping, which will include a notification to you of when your order shipped and a tracking number to follow your shipment.
- All orders in the U.S. made before Dec. 19 will get to you before Christmas.
Archive for FaceBook
If you can get to St. Charles, IL on Friday, March 22nd, I will be appearing at the Arcada Theater at 6:30 p.m. as part of “The Force Within Us” one-night-only Red Carpet Premiere. I will be signing stuff and have prints for sale at this event. This is FREE to the public. The 501st will be there – great for photo opps! This film by my friend Cris Macht documents how Star Wars has impacted the lives of its fans. Cris was kind enough to give me some screen time, and if you can’t make it, the documentary is for sale for $19.95. There are just 1,000 copies. Here’s the link to where you can order the film: http://www.theforceamongus.com/
Here is a WGN News story about Cris Macht’s film from yesterday. I’m told the reporter Pat Tomasulo is a big Batman fan, so I need to get him to my studio one of these days. See if you can spot my paintings in the background? http://bitly.com/XyKnSg
I also got a nice press mention yesterday in USA Today for my work in the upcoming TITAN BOOKS MONSTER MASSACRE Anthology by Dave Elliott. I am doing a story about my motorcycle zombie character, HITCH, whom you might remember from my Bram Stoker Award nominated, International Horror Guild Award-winning book, “DEAD HEAT” with Del Stone Jr., published by Mojo Press. If you’d like to order a copy of the book, here is the link: http://amzn.to/13UWpGT Here is a sneak peek at my art from this new anthology:
If you love horror and monsters like I do, be sure to buy this book and have me sign it for you at San Diego Comic-Con. I’m always at Booth #4500.
I will have a table again this year at the C2E2 Show in April at McCormick Place, so if you’re coming to Chicago, please look for me there as well.
If you are trying to friend me on Facebook, I’m at my 5k max, so please join/like my Fan Page and I will connect with you there. That link is http://facebook.com/DaveDormanFanPage
As always, thanks for reading.